Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the subjects being offered?
All subjects covered in the government and private/international school syllabus are mostly available (except for BM, accounts/econs and Add Maths). PM us for more information if you wish to know more.
2. What is the duration for each class?
Depending on the level, minimum recommended duration is one and a half hour.
3. Where is the location of the tutoring? Do you have a centre? 补习的地点在哪里？请问有补习中心吗？
Currently we only offer door to door tutoring. A fixed location of centre is coming soon.
4. How do you estimate the fees?
The exact fees are dependent on the level, duration and the location. Therefore, for an exact amount of fees, please contact us directly. A deposit equivalent to the total fees for one month’s classes will be collected before the start of first lesson, which can be used to deduct the fees for the last few sessions should the student decided to stop attending the classes.
5. Will fees be collected for missed classes? What about replacement classes?
Flexibility is our biggest selling point; we do not collect fees for any classes that are missed. However, there is a minimum requirement of fulfilling 50% of the classes in a month. Replacement classes are possible, subjected to schedule and availability.
6. Is transportation arrangement possible?
Unfortunately we do not provide such service.
7. When and how do i need to settle the fees?
The fees are required to be paid at the beginning of the month. Refund will be made accordingly if there are missed/cancelled classes. Payment method includes cash or bank transfer.
8. How can I contact you?
You can contact us through Whatsapp, email, call or facebook.
9. Can I find my own friends to join me in small classes?
Of course you can. In fact, we encourage parents and students to do so for a more affordable pricing.